Call A Pro
Serving the Munfordville area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
called American Local Locksmith because my lock had become somewhat corroded... Keys were not fitting in easily. A receptionist answered the phone and promised a call back from the locksmith within a
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
I accidentally destroyed my car key by running over it with the lawn mower. I received excellent service. He unlocked my car and made a key, all for a reasonable price. Very friendly and professional.
4.Crossroads Towing & Lockout Service
624 S Main St
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomotive Roadside Service
At Cross Roads Towing and Auto Repair, our team is always ready to assist you will all of your towing service needs. We offer courteous and friendly service to all our clients, making sure that they a
5.Maupin's Locksmith Service
220 Castleridge Dr
Locks & Locksmiths
6.S and W Automotive Towing and Recovery
563 Garretts Hideout Rd
Repossessing ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & LocksmithsTowing
7.Mr. Quick Pick
Automotive Roadside ServiceLocks & Locksmiths
When I came out of work in the middle of the night, I realized that I had locked my keys in my car. I called a few locksmiths who told me either there would be a 4 hour delay or they didn't do nights.
Serving the Munfordville area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.