Great Lakes Family Dental Group Muncie PC
1003 W McGalliard Rd, Muncie, IN, 47303 More Info
1825 W Mcgalliard Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Suding and his staff were very nice and inviting. I was very pleased with the care they provided me. I will for sure be returning to this office!!More Nearby Locations »
2.Open Door Health Services
333 S Madison St
Dental ClinicsMedical ClinicsPsychologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Open Door Health Services was very clean. It's always easy for me to schedule an appointment with this medical clinic.
3.Royal Family Dentistry
3610 N Briarwood Ln
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
My son loves coming to Royal Family Dentistry because of how well they treat him and the lengths they go to ensure that he is comfortable. Most kids are afraid of the dentist, but mine is excited to g
4.Nicholson Family Dental
200 E Mcgalliard Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Hygienists
5.Stoney Creek Family Dental
1608 W Yale Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I love going there very nice dental care and employees and the dentist is really cool very nice..He cares for his patients and employees
6.Jeffrey A. Rector DDS
3905 N Wheeling Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Rector is amazing with my two children. I have been taking my children to him for 12 years. He works well with them and makes it easy for them to relax. The staff is just as amazing. Thank you Dr.
7.University Avenue Dental - Greg Pyle DDS
800 W University Ave
Very impressed with the way I' ve been treated.
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future