1.Willie's Lawn Care Services LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPower WashingWeed Control Service
The owner of the company is very knowledgeable about all types of landscape. I had several jobs that needed to be done on my property and he was able to provide me better solutions than the previous
2.Emma G's Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio Builders
Visit our website
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Green Acres Landscape and Construction
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Bednar Landscape Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsExcavation ContractorsLandscape Contractors
Call now for your free consultation!
Bednar Landscape Services is a team of premier New Jersey landscapers who can help your with lawn maintenance, hardscape designs, retaining walls, masonry, snow removal, and more. Whether you need exc
104 North Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesDrainage ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
GreenKeepers considers your landscaping project an investment. Our landscape and hardscape plans follow the architecture of your home to enhance, not overwhelm, your property. We select the highest qu
7.McIntyre¿s Locksmith & Lawnmower Shop
450 North Ave E
Lawn MaintenanceLawn MowersLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
McIntyre’s Locksmith & Lawnmower Shop is the place to buy a high-quality mower and keep it in top-notch condition. We are also a full-service locksmith, serving all your residential and commercial nee
www.unitedtreeservicenj.com 105 Townsend St.,, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Keep Your Lawns Healthy Year Round.Call Now For Professional Service!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.