Preferred Plumbing & Drain
368 S Abbott Ave, Milpitas, CA, 95035
2.Mike Counsil Plumbing And Rooter
1915 Otoole Way
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
Drain Cleaning and Maintenance Gas lines Home Water Leak Detection and Fixes Garbage Disposal Repair and Installation Toilet Service Faucet Replacement Pipe Repair and Replacement Trench-less Solution
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Smart Plumbers & Rooters
PlumbersWater Heater Repair
$50 Off For Plumbing Job Over $500+1more
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
326 Phelan Ave # A
15% Off Tankless 15% Off Labor and Free Disposal with Any Tankless Water Heater Install+7moreMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Mountain View area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?