Palo Alto Plumbing And Dahl Plumbing
716 San Antonio Rd, Palo Alto, CA, 94303
1.Palo Alto Plumbing And Dahl Plumbing
716 San Antonio Rd
2.John F Dahl Plumbing Htg & Ac
935 Industrial Ave
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsPlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
www.miracleplumbinginc.net Professional Plumber You Can Trust.Great Service. Low Prices. Call Us!
Please try reloading the page.
We originally called the drain doctor on August 8th for an overflowed toilet when they came out they snaked the toilet told us there was no problem and left. On August 14th we had a another flood. Called Drain Doctor said the problem was not resolved. They came outsnaked the toilet again.. and again said there was no problem. He also then stated that if it happened again it would cost us $400 to drain the main line and $800 to replace the toilet.. he then proceeded to tell us if he had to come back out again for the same problem he would charge us. I have a family member that has been in the industry for 27 years and said these rates are outrageous not to mention he didn't even proceed to diagnose any other areas to make sure the problem would not happen again.. this gentleman was rude the service was poor and we have an 87 year old woman in a house barely unable to walk with worries that her toilet will overflow again. I highly recommend you go elsewhere for your plumbing needs.
So I called with my plumbing issues and Mr. Drain Plumbing Company dispatched technician guy name (Mike)and he said that they would be out to fix the pipes as soon as they were done with another job. So I am thinking it was going to be a while. Well really quickly after they came and solved my issue. They were very professional, took care of business, and got out! Always appreciated!! So that I called them again when I had another plumbing issue all together. Again they arrived faster than a delivery pizza!
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?