330 S Main St
Tire DealersWheelsBattery StorageBattery Supplies
Commercial Tire started as a family business in 1968 and remains that way today.
2.Les Schwab Tire Center
400 W 6th S
Tire DealersBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairBattery Storage
Blow a motor home tire on I-84. Called AAA, they called Les Schwab, the Les Schwab truck showed up and helped me change the tire, I told him I needed two tires replaced, he gave directions to his shop
3.Les Schwab Tires
400 E 6th N
Tire DealersTire Additives & SealantsWheelsTire Changing Equipment
1205 Highway 20
5.O'Reilly Auto Parts
750 W 6th S
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical Equipment
Your local Mountain Home O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can provi
6.Quick Lane At Mountain Home Auto Ranch
2800 American Legion Blvd
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Dealers
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapFind Pre-Approval, Same Day Lenders
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.