1.Mountain Home Tire & Auto Service Inc-Goodyear
210 S Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
I'd give them Zero stars if I could. I have bought 3 tires from them in the last two months, told me I had no warranty for the one that went flat. But let me buy a another one for $60. Here I am, not
2.El Dorado Tires
420 Highway 62 E
3.Walmart Supercenter Tire & Lube
65 Wal Mart Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
203 Highway 5 N
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
5.Plumlee Tire Co
4081 Highway 62 W Ste 1
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveTire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
205 S Main St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical Equipment
Your local Mountain Home O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professionaMore Nearby Locations »
7.Kent Chevrolet Cadillac Inc
1413 Highway 62 E
New Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceUsed Car DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Find GM auto parts and repair services, and new and used vehicle sales at Kent Chevrolet Cadillac Inc. This Mountain Home Chevy and Cadillac dealer is located at 1413 Highway 62 E.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.