1.Family Dental Care
250 Bucher Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
The doctors and staff at Family Dental Care were very friendly and professional. They made me feel very comfortable to be at the dentist office, and they were up front about costs and procedures. I wo
2.Deatley Dental Care
320 E 7th St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
DeAtley Dental is the best dental clinic ever. Top rate service, friendly staff, they are there to help you.
3.Johnson DDS Derrick FAGD
114 Dyer St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I love Dr. Johnson and his whole staff. His office and services are very up to date. I highly recommend if you want a great dentist that cares about you and your health in general.
301 S College St Ste 500
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Coleman Family Dentistry
330 Highway 5 N
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Milam Philip E DDS
201 Highway 201 N
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant DentistryOrthodontists
727 N Cardinal Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.