Serving the Mountain City area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Blue Ridge Senior Living
3683 Highway 421 S
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
2.Mountain City Care & Rehabilitation Center
919 Medical Park Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living Facilities
Located off US Highway 421 in Northeast Tennessee, Mountain City Care & Rehabilitation Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility. Offering picturesque views of Iron Mountain, the facility enjoys a
3.Amedisys Home Health Care
203 Forge Creek Rd
NursesHome Health Services
Amedisys is one of the leading providers of home health services in the United States. The company maintains hospice agencies throughout Puerto Rico and the U.S. It is a publicly held company that was
4.High Country Imaging Inc
305 W Main St
Home Health Services
5.Johnson County Home Health
1987 S Shady St
Home Health ServicesCounty & Parish Government
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
7.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
For over 15 years, A Place for Mom has provided unparalleled support in helping over 550,000 families find the best possible senior care options for their loved one, free of charge. Connecting those i
A Place For Mom
Serving the Mountain City area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.