L & N Disposal LLC
138 Outer Loop, Louisville, KY, 40214
360 Ranch Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersRecycling CentersLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesTopsoil
Marrillia Environmental, in Mount Washington, KY, has been your place for waste since 2008! We’re a family owned and operated company. We provide the community with the best local products and service
2.Dumpsters R UsServing the Mount Washington, KY area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
3.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
4.L & N Disposal LLC
138 Outer Loop
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish RemovalContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage Disposal Equipment Industrial & Commercial
5.Bluegrass Waste Alliance
1505 Old Frankfort Pike
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment
6.Gotta Go Dumpster Service
Rubbish RemovalTrash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
A privately held company in Mount Washington, KY. Categorized under Services (Unclassified). Our records show it was established in 2011 and incorporated in Kentucky.
501 Meriwether Ave
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
I have used this dumpster many times. He is always prompt and wonderful to work with.
Serving the Mount Washington area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.