1.Contemporary Dental Care Of Mt Vernon
5 N Gay St Rm 201
At Contemporary Dental Care we make Mt. Vernon Smile What to Expect at Your Appointment When you visit, we'll sit down together and get to know one another. We don't double book appointments out of re
2.Carpenter Dental Group, Inc.
1684 Venture Dr
Here at Carpenter Dental Group, we want you to feel like you are family! We have a superb staff to take care of you and your dental needs. Each of our team members is specially trained to help you thr
3.Orthodontic Concepts Inc
809 Coshocton Ave
4.Mount Vernon Dental
206 S Mulberry St
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Mount Vernon Dental now owned by Dr. Sprang is offering general dentistry to the Mount Vernon and surrounding areas. We offer gentle and professional dentistry that will please the whole family. Dr. S
5.Pressler David A DDS
1684 Venture Dr Ste C
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Jennifer W. Gordona, D.D.S., LLC
105 E Ohio Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
We offer a wide variety of services to address nearly every dental situation you may encounter. Our family dentistry practice specializes in full service for adults and children of all ages. We have e
7.Brian H Howe DDS
812 Coshocton Ave
Thank you Dr Howe. Your staff is so great.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future