Bates Miller & Sims
100 Jay St, Stanford, KY, 40484
1.Roberts, L William
805 Alexa Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMedical Service OrganizationsClinics
Compassionate, caring, knowledgable
2.Community Family Clinic
125 Foxglove Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
in response to cykobykt, you couldn't be further from the truth about Dr. Taufik Kassis. He is the most compassionate, caring physician I have ever had in my 65 yrears of life. There is none like him.
3.Sterling Health Solutions
209 N Maysville St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Sterling Women's Care and Sterling Health Care provides quality care for the whole family.
4.Means Adult Primary Care
148 Skyview Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
5.Dr. Jeffrey B McGinnis, MD
103 Commonwealth Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
6.Quinn Julia M MD
50 Sterling Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
7.DR Ali Zaydan Muhammad MD
644 Maysville Rd Ste 10
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I have been a patient here for 2 years and they have helped me a lot. Dr Zaydan and his staff are friendly and good at what they do.
Lexington Diabetic & Family Care Center
3292 Eagle View Ln Ste 210, Lexington, KY, 40509
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.