Serving the Mount Pocono area. Certified General Dentist.Call Now & Press 1 For Appointment.
1.Affordable Aesthetic Dentistry
3213 Nazareth Rd Ste 2
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
This is a great office with staff who know how to keep your smile pretty!
2.Quality Affordable Family Dentistry
395 N Maple Ave
3.Affordable Aesthetic Dentistry
3735 Easton Nazareth Hwy
Serving the Mount Pocono area. Certified General DentistCall Now & Press 1 For Appointment
Please try reloading the page.
I want to praise Dr O'Boyle and dental assistant, Robin. He is kind, patient, understanding and explains everything each step of the way. While he and Robin are working, they ensure your comfort, and genuinely care how you are doing each step of the way. Dr O'Boyle is a kind and humble soul, and it's apparent he enjoys what he does. My husband isn't easy to impress, and he too concurred that Dr O'Boyle is terrific. We will soon be moving to FL, and will be hard-pressed to find a dentist as wonderful.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.