1524 Shandon St, Charleston, SC, 29412
3068 Morningdale Dr
Internet Service Providers (ISP)ElectriciansComputer Network Design & SystemsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
Business Telecommunications set up everything (phone system, internet - all cables throughout office) fast. Glad we found them
2.South Carolina Lightning
1074 N Shadow Dr
Lighting Consultants & DesignersBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsLightning Protection Equipment
1524 Shandon St
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairSurge Protection Devices
Prompt call back and they arrived the same day when they said they would be there. Fast, professional, friendly service installing 5 smoke detectors. Highly recommend!!!
4.W D Robinson Electric
1295 Remount Rd
Very professional and knowledgable. I have had a number of their service people at both my residence and place of business to do work. The type of service and employees that was once customary but sor
5.Mr. Handyman of Charleston and Summerville
10581 Highway 78 E
ElectriciansOffice Buildings & ParksHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors
Welcome to Mr. Handyman of Charleston where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handyme
6.Wolff & Son Electric Inc
2202 Sweetgum Rd
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
7.RAM Electric & Appliance
431 Old Trolley Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersMajor AppliancesMajor Appliance Refinishing & Repair
We are locally owned and operated and have been serving the low country for over 20 years. We do not sub out our work, you will be dealing with us from start to finish. We pride ourselves in making su
www.wolffandson.com Dependable Electrician Contractor.Since 1985. Call Now For A Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.