137 Gary Dr
191 Wyngate Dr
Please try reloading the page.
Outstanding dentist that knows what she is doing!! I have recommended her to many people. They think it's to far but closer than Greensburg when it comes to being from Jennerstown, or Somerset and other local areas. But she is so worth the trip! I have never been charged outrageous prices and she is good to work with when it comes to not having dental insurance.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.