4459 E Blue Grass Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
i went to aspen dental Mt Pleasant in sept 2010 and by oct I had new dentures. they were very friendly. My dr alifiya and one of the nurses Heather treated me so good.i was treated just like family. IMore Nearby Locations »
2.Dzingle Norman R DDS
1015 E Wisconsin St
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontists
Excellent Dental Services! Not only is the staff fun and inviting but the quality of work is the best that I have ever experienced. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone in need of a qualit
3.Keith Bever Jr DDS
2325 Hawthorn Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Wow! I am very impressed with the level of care I recieved. The whole staff is very thorough and very kind. I have had bad experiences before and was afraid to go to the dentist...not any more! Jo
4.Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
1015 E Wisconsin St
DentistsEndodontistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry New Patients Welcome Evening Appointments until 9:00pm 24 Hr. Emergency Care Answering Service
5.Mt Pleasant Oral-Maxillofacial
4851 E Pickard St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Paula Druskins, DDS
1903 Evans St
Dental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.