Today's Dental Comfort
5475 Davison Rd, Burton, MI, 48509
1.Golden Dental Center
G6061 N. Saginaw St.
Visit our website
Worst dentist I've ever been to hands down. This office is all about milking your insurance for every little penny they can get. When you pull up its pretty apparent this office isn't doing too well a
2.Shaheen, Louis A DDS PLC
G9115 N Saginaw Rd
Amazing dentist and staff. Broke my tooth they got me right in and I got my crown the same day. Two thumbs up.
3.Tender Dental Care
1024 N Genesee Rd
I was very pleased with my experience at Tender Dental Care. They provided professional and quality dental treatment for me. The staff is very kind, gentle and always willing to go that extra mile for
4.Sorscher, Benjamin M DDS
G1328 W Bristol Rd
5.Today's Dental Comfort
5475 Davison Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
My children have gone their since they were little and still go there as adults. They never dreaded the dentist even when they had to have work done, they always looked forward to going and seeing th
6.Knizner, Kalman J DDS
G5529 Richfield Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Cosmetic - General - Implant
7.Vargo Larry E DDS
G 5406 Clio Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Vargo did a great job with my dentures. I looked and felt great at my reunion!!!
Serving the Mount Morris area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future