1.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Appliance Repair's expert technicians provide product maintenance and repair solutions for your major home appliances. Our techs are industry-trained, well-respected, trustworthy and will help k
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.S & E Landscaping
68 Stacy Haines Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
S & E Lawn And Landscaping Company has been providing dependable and professional services in South Jersey since 1989. S & E is here to give you first-class service without any headaches or hassle as
4.Gamka Sales Co. Inc.Serving the Mount Laurel, NJ area
Lawn MowersConcrete Equipment & SuppliesContractors Equipment & SuppliesConstruction & Building Equipment
Well I just got off the phone with Ron over at Gamka Sales Co. He was very informative, and very helpful. He saved me a ton of time and trouble by recommending the correct concrete sealers for the job
5.Sears Appliance Repair
2501 Mount Holly Rd
Lawn MowersDishwasher Repair & ServiceElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceExercising Equipment-Service & Repair
Sears Appliance Repair's expert technicians provide product maintenance and repair solutions for your major home appliances. Our techs are industry-trained, well-respected, trustworthy and will help kMore Nearby Locations »
6.BRS Landscaping and Tree Service.
Building 8 Westerlea Arms apartm 7
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.G & G Landscaping
24059 W Main St
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Absolutely awesome!! I hired G&G Landscaping to install an irrigation system for my home and found a contractor for life! The quality of their work was some of the best money I have ever spent.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.