Serving the Mount Juliet area.
1.Minchey's Landscaping and Design Center Inc
10425 Lebanon Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
I used this company for the first time this year. I was very happy with my wall system and outdoor kitchen they built. The owner is a great guy and was very patient during my decision process. I am ca
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Mirror Lawn Turf Doctor
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceSweeping Service-Power
Mirror Lawn Turf Doctor is the Proud New Owner of Epic Green Facility Maintenance and Snow Removal!
4.Nashville Landscape Systems Inc
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Visit our website
Professional Landscape Design & Build Flowers, Shrubs & Trees Planted Installation & Maintenance Snow Removal Masonry & Drainage Work Irrigation Systems Aeration & Overseeding
5.L & J Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Lebron the owner of L & J Lawn care is our competition locally as we own a landscaping business our self. I have always thought highly of him as being respectful, and honest. The quality of work L & J
1490 Cherokee Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Great company with high end landscaping. They do individual homes and also businesses and developments. Really nice landscaping. Only a four rating because of high price for high end landscaping.
7.A Lawn By Travis
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesIrrigation ConsultantsSnow Removal Service
Please Contact Us For More Information!
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.