Call A Pro
Serving the Mount Carmel area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I'd like to write this review, not for services rendered; but, rather for excellent customer service, which we all know is a rarity these days. I spoke with Paul extensively about replacing a lock, a
3.Colonial Locks & Auto
245 Colonial Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
4.Keister's Security Service
15 S Market St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & LocksmithsElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service
5.J & J Locks Assembled & Keys
102 W Warsaw St
Locksmiths Equipment & Supplies
6.B.Reiff Towing & Recovery
12 Hidden Acres Dr
Locks & LocksmithsTowing
Medium Duty Rollback service/Lockout and gas delivery. Two car transport serving I-81 , Pine Grove, Lickdale, Lebanon and Pottsville areas. Weekly runs to Manheim Auto Auctions. Commercial pricing and
Local 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.