1.James H Wells DDS PA
1284 Newsome St
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersOrthodontists
Looking for a dentist to take care of you and your entire family? James H. Wells is your guy. Dr. Wells is a caring dental professional and has the experience that matters to you. We are located in Mo
2.John L. Gravitte, DDS PA
140 N Pointe Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOrthodontistsImplant Dentistry
3.Happy Tooth Orthodontists
933 Old Rockford St
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Thomas R Jackson, DDS, PA
1007 Rockford St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
5.Phillip B Brintle, DDS
1284 Newsome St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
6.Cuthrell & Mochnick
1341 Westgate Center Dr
Dental ClinicsClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
We get it. The last thing you want to do is go to the dentist. But we don't take it personally. In fact, we are doing all that we can to change how you feel about visiting the dentist. That's why we n
7.Spangler Michael DDS, PA
3234 Reynolda Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Spangler and the staff at Michael S. Spangler, DDS would like to welcome you as a patient to our full-service family practice. We have a strong commitment to strive for excellence and we take prid
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future