200 W Valley St, Valdosta, GA, 31601 More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
415 S Main St
Lawn MaintenanceBee Control & Removal ServicePest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialPest Control Equipment & Supplies
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Cannon Tree And Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServicePressure Washing Equipment & Services
Reasonable prices, prompt with their service, took time to answer my questions, double checked with me before they started taking down trees. They cleaned up debris, very professional!
3.Astro Exterminating Services Inc
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialTermite Control
After years of working in the pest control industry, founder Lamar Culbreth fulfilled his dream by starting his own pest control business in 1969. With his wife, Margaret, he opened the first Astro Ex
200 W Valley St
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesIrrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn Services
10% OFF SERVICES WITH YP.COM FOR ALL NEW CUSTOMERS
Full Service Lawn Maintenance. IrrigationLandscape DesignIrrigation RepairLandscape Lighting Hydro Seeding Year Round Pinestraw/Mulch. Yearly contracts Available. Commercial and Residential. Licensed
1203 Lake Dr
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesHorticulture Products & Services
Visit our website
My Lawn has never looked better than this year after I let Lawn Patrol take over. Those weeds I have had for years??...Gone...Thanks, Lawn Patrol
6.Chemx Pest Control
1304 Baytree Rd
Termite ControlLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services
Visit our website
$50 off Initial Termite Treatment+1more
I have ussed Chemx for many years. They are one of the best in the business. Very dependable will go beyond the call of duty and very honest. Victoria Ordway RE/MAX of Valdosta
7.Weeks Landscaping & Irrigation Co LLC
5375 Shiloh Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesConcrete Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
200 W Valley St, Valdosta, GA, 31601
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.