1.Aguero Alfred E DMD
4 Magnolia Ct
DentistsPeriodontistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Our office goes above and beyond to make your experience as comfortable as possible. The Staff is Friendly and eager to help answer any questions you might have.
2.Farrey Family Dentistry
513 S Main St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
3.Atg Crown & Bridge Inc
954 Us Highway 319 N
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Labs
4.J Shane Wood DMD
12 Long Leaf Office Park
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
5.David W. Howington, DMD
8 Long Leaf Office Park
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
6.McCartney Michael T Jr DMD
101 W 5th St
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
7.Walker, Clifford A.
200 12th St W
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsPeriodontistsDental Clinics
Dr. Walker is great! Always makes the visit enjoyable!
yp.areaguides.net Dentures - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.