Roy, John A
1410 Pride Ave, Madisonville, KY, 42431 More InfoPREFERRED
1.Aspen DentalServing the Mortons Gap, KY area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
4131 Fort Campbell Blvd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
4089 Fort Campbell Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I went there today, after dealing with my Daddy's Death and this major toothache I felt it was time for me to deal with this tooth. First, let me just say that I was late. I would not have Greeted mys
Nuckols, C. T. DMD
627 Eastwood St, Bowling Green, KY, 42103
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.