1.Jmh Outdoor Services
800 Bristol Pike
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
2.JMH Outdoor Services
143 Canterbury Rd
3.J & R Outdoor Services
5 Soden Ln
Snow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceStump Removal & Grinding
Trees are a wonderful part of any landscape, and an integral part of America itself. With proper care and maintenance, trees can thrive. However, sometimes trees need to be removed or they can be haza
4.Eckert's Service Center, Inc. and Outdoor Power Equipment
1784 Route 70
Auto Repair & ServiceTractor Repair & ServiceLawn MowersLawn Mowers-Sharpening Equipment
5.Elite Outdoor Service
46 Thomas St
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceIrrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
6.John's Landscaping & Outdoor Services
4312 Cove Rd
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
7.BK Outdoor Services
27 Lexington Rd
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsFence-Sales, Service & Contractors
Cost Plus World Market
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.