3460 South St
2.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
5.Stone Dentistry & Dentures
5663 E Circle Dr
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Free X Ray and Exam For New Patients 18+ Years Old+1more
Dr amam and Dr stets are amazing. Julia the hegentist helped me so much. Shannon the receptionist was great too. I highly recommend stone dentistry .
101 S Broad St
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Outstanding dentists, and very friendly office staff. They make me feel at ease during every visit, and explain every detail of the work that needs to be done. I'm thankful for such a caring dentist
7.Raineri William A DDS PC
4900 W Taft Rd
Braces and Invasalign with Dr.Raineri William has been in business for 30years. We specialized in Orthodontics we work with teens and adults. Complimentary Orthodontics Consultation. We have to locati
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future