1.Family Medical Clinic of Morristown
1907 W Morris Blvd Ste B
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
420 W Morris Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPain ManagementPhysical Therapists
They was very kind and tried to help. Even though they didn't help my pain much it wasn't the're fault cause they tried heard . Very good place.
2104 E Andrew Johnson Hwy
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Quailty care at affordable prices. Focusing on extractions, fillings and emergency services. Walk-in's welcome with SAME DAY TREATMENT.
4.Leach, Michael DDS
902 W Main St
5.Express Health Clinic
228 N Fairmont Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
6.Morristown-Hamblen Health System
1050 Freshour St
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
7.Helping Hands Clinic Inc
1307 Lincoln Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.