Leon Shields Insurance Associates
309 Sanderson St, Alcoa, TN, 37701
1.Angels With Heart
4221 Oakwood Cir
5906 E Andrew Johnson Hwy
3.Silver Angels of Tennessee
3815 Highway 66 S Ste 11
Home Health Services
4.Touched By Angels
229 Mountain Meadows Dr
Psychics & Mediums
5.Angel Waddell - State Farm Insurance Agent
409 E Bernard Ave
Auto InsuranceProperty & Casualty InsuranceInsuranceRenters Insurance
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
210 N College St
7.Little Angels Retail & Consignment Shop
120 Woodlyn St
Serving the Morristown area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.