Serving the Morristown area. Locally owned, Licensed & bondedCertified Technician on Every Job More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Locksmith Service Morris County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
4.Kurt's Locksmith Services LLC
313 Us Highway 206 N
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
* Locks * Dead Bolts Installed * Restricted Keyway * Rekeying * Access Controls Safes * Panic Bar * Decorative Doors & Hardware Door Closures * Installed * Emtek Hardwear Visit our office to see a com
5.Monaco Lock Co. Inc.
339 Newark Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingKeys
Monaco Lock Co., Inc, has bonded, licensed and insured locksmiths on staff. We offer key duplication, master key systems, mailboxes, doors and frames, decorative door hardware, electronic locking devi
6.A & R Locksmith
19 Laurel St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeys
At our locksmith company based in Cliffside Park, New Jersey, we're committed to helping you with all your residential, commercial, and automotive lock needs. In fact, the master locksmiths from A & R
7.Able Security Locksmiths
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & Locksmiths
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Morristown area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.