Serving the Morristown area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsDrainage ContractorsPatio Builders
One Call Does It All
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn Doctor has been doing my yard for 3+ years. They do a great job and my lawn is weed-free. I also recommend them for keeping the weeds out of the cracks in the walkways and driveways etc. GreatMore Nearby Locations »
4.First Rate Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsMasonry ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Bednar Landscape Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsMasonry Contractors
Call now for your free consultation!
Bednar Landscape Services is a team of premier New Jersey landscapers who can help your with lawn maintenance, hardscape designs, retaining walls, masonry, snow removal, and more. Whether you need exc
104 North Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesDrainage ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
GreenKeepers considers your landscaping project an investment. Our landscape and hardscape plans follow the architecture of your home to enhance, not overwhelm, your property. We select the highest qu
www.kmackenlandscapingnj.com Your Neighbors Will Be Jealous!Maintenance Services Since 2004.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.