Buena Vista Dental
Serving the Morristown area. Local kids dentist in El Paso.Schedule an appointment today!
1.Russell R Staggs, DDS
347 W Main St
2.Gary W. Bardonner, DDS
940 N State St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
5.0 star rating 8/19/2015 This place is awesome! The staff here are so understanding and friendly. I had a tooth infection and they were able to get me in quickly and solve the problem. The dentist w
3.Shelbyville Family Dental
122 Lee Blvd
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
We are your local dental practice serving the dental needs in Shelbyville, Indiana and surrounding areas.Our practice is completely patient-oriented to make the best of your visit. We provide a full r
4.Fletcher, James L DDS
86 W Muskegon Dr
168 E New Rd
Great place to call my dental home ! I've been a patient for 8 years. I would recommend Dr. Powers and her staff to anyone. They are kind and professional and always make me feel safe. The staff are gMore Nearby Locations »
6.Batton DDS, Philip J
11 Howard St
Today's Dental Care is committed to providing quality service. We work daily to give you the most up to date dentistry available. Dr Phil Batton believes in providing a nurturing and comfortable envir
7.Georgia Knotek, DDS
1852 Fields Blvd Suite B
Dr. Knotek is very gentile and I never feel pressured or any pain. They are he best there because they are all very informative and know how to communicate.
Serving the Morristown area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future