1.Steve's Tire & Service Center
514 Liberty St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & RepairAutomobile Accessories
Great and quick service, great prices, and very friendly people.More Nearby Locations »
2.Morris Tire & Alignment
3385 N Il Rt 47
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
Your local tire & alignment specialist.Tire, Alignment & SuspensionAt J&A and Morris Tire & Alignment, we use Hunter Computerized Alignment technology and service brakes and steering, as well as shock
3.New Generation Tire and Auto
410 Bedford Rd
4.Tire Tracks Usa
129 E Jackson St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveTire Dealers
I wouldn't go anywhere else to get work done on my car. I've been coming here for years. Lloyd and Bob are THE BEST!! I get the work done that is needed and at a reasonable price. They even tell me ab
5.Funk Trailer Sales
802 E US Route 6
New Car DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Parts, Supplies & Accessories-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Accessories
6.Heart Pounding Performance
9545 Sand Ridge Rd Unit A
Automobile Performance, Racing & Sports Car EquipmentAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile CustomizingBrake Repair
7.Kindelspires Auto Supply
109 W Washington St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Parts, Supplies & Accessories-Wholesale & ManufacturersAuto Body PartsTire Dealers
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.