A Place For Mom
Serving the Moriarty area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
3225 Georgia St NE
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Quality care in a home setting is what Aspen Care is all about. As a small assisted living residence, Aspen Care provides compassionate and supportive care to seniors who can no longer live on their o
2.The Village at Alameda
8810 Horizon Blvd NE
Retirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Be pampered in your retirement! We are a carefully planned hospitality community for seniors, featuring many of the same amenities you would find in a resort hotel. And...we offer more when needed, li
3.Harmony Residential Care
4102 Malaga Ct SE
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesHomes-Institutional & AgedResidential Care Facilities
Give your loved ones the best care imaginable. At Harmony Residential Care in Rio Rancho, NM, we offer exceptional assisted senior living, specialized dementia care, and caring assistance for seniors
8204 Louisiana Blvd NE Ste B
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Compassionate in Home Senior Care for Albuquerque, NM. We provide in-home care services for seniors, specializing Alzheimer's and dementia care. Elder care and companionship. Adult assisted living.
5.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
For over 15 years, A Place for Mom has provided unparalleled support in helping over 550,000 families find the best possible senior care options for their loved one, free of charge. Connecting those i
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
7.Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospicesHome Health Services
Home Care: Heartland Home Health Care offers a full range of traditional home health care services, as well as cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, pulmonary disease and diabetes care, I.V. care, ph
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.