Serving the Morgantown area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Flooring ContractorsHardwood Floors
Scam. I hired Zach Spacht to refinish my hardwood floors and build custom bookshelves. He took $500 for the floor job for materials and to rent the sander, he said he would bring the materials over to
2.Rug Ratz Flooring
3174 Earl L Core Rd Ste 2
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesFloor Materials
3.Wco Flooring America
2000 Northpointe Plz
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
4.WCO Flooring America
2000 Point Marion Rd
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersHardwood Floors
308 Morris St
6.Success Floor Covering
1065 Greenbag Rd
Floor MaterialsFlooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Dealers
2059 Listravia Ave
Carpet & Rug DealersFlooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesFloor Materials
Serving the Morgantown area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?