Call A Pro
Serving the Morgantown area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
2.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
The five star reviews are all true! Yader was wonderful - he responded to my call right away and arrived just when he said he would. He was professional, fast, friendly and most of all affordable. I w
4.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
5.Parson's Locksmith Service
2504 Russellville Rd
Locks & LocksmithsKeysTowing
Great service... locked my keys in my car and they were there right away and had the problem resolved in less than five minutes. They charged $10 cheaper than I paid for a different company the last t
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
I accidentally destroyed my car key by running over it with the lawn mower. I received excellent service. He unlocked my car and made a key, all for a reasonable price. Very friendly and professional.
7.Howard's Locksmith Service
604 Park St
Locks & LocksmithsKeysBicycle RepairLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Howard's has a wider variety of skateboards in stock than anyone else in town. I picked out the trucks and wheels and they assembled my board on the spot--while I watched a freestyle BMX video. I s
Serving the Morgantown area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.