112 W Union St
Take Out RestaurantsPizzaAmerican RestaurantsRestaurants
For nearly two decades Yianni's family restaurant has been a mainstay for food and fun in historic downtown Morganton. Like our menu, our restaurant offers a variety of entertainment experiences. Grab
112 W Union St
Mediterranean RestaurantsPizzaAmerican RestaurantsRestaurants
3.Maynard Electric Company
ElectriciansThermographersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Very professional and is very knowledgeable. I will continue to call Maynard Electric Company for any future electrical needs.
214 Inglewood Dr
ElectriciansCable & Satellite Television
If your electrical system is in need of repairs and you don’t know your ground wire from a fuse box, our professional electrical repair crew can bring back your power. We respond quickly and efficient
5.Circuit Electric Services
665 Fleming Dr
Electric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
10% Off Any Electrical Services 24/7
At Circuit Electric Services
6.Kayga Electric Company Inc
608 Lenoir St
Home ImprovementsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansLighting Contractors
We have used Kayla numerous times over the past 8 years and have always been happy with their work. They do what they say they will do, promptly, and with expertise. As good as it gets in Burke County
2158 S Sterling St
PizzaFamily Style RestaurantsRestaurants
What an awesome place to eat !Really tastes like authentic italian food! Everyone needs to try the homemade ranch dressing.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.