Aida Galan DMD
2242 Camden Ave, San Jose, CA, 95124
1.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
2.Smile Crew Family & Gen
520 E Lake Ave
3.Zotovich Ralph DDS
150 N Jackson Ave
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Is a really good doctor. He and his staff always provide a great service and nice ambient. Thanks!!!
4.Kinaga Terry DDS General Dentistry
1701 Lundy Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
San Jose, CA, dentist Terry Kinaga DDS Associates is dedicated to keeping teeth clean and the patient satisfied with our service. Whether its a general appointment, or you are in need of extensive den
5.Tieu Louis DDS
370 W Dunne Ave Ste 2
Physicians & SurgeonsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
6.Dr. Ray R Shirani, DDS
841 Blossom Hill Rd Ste 202
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Dr. Shirani graduated dental school in 1997 from the University of Southern California with OKU honors. In the pursuit of higher learning, he decided to continue with an optional Advanced Education in
7.Herrera Andres F DDS
236 Green Valley Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Jonathan Kim DDS Inc
1725 Berryessa Rd Ste B, San Jose, CA, 95133
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future