Dove Glass & Mirror
Serving the Moreno Valley area.
1.Steven The Handyman
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGardenersHandyman ServicesDrywall Contractors
Steven is a great guy for all of your handyman service around your house and business. He is local to the Moreno Valley area and all of the inland empire area as well. He is honest and loves to get th
27677 Auburn Ln
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceWindowsPlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
3.Sears Home Improvement
22550 Town Cir
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeat Pumps
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you are updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears HomeMore Nearby Locations »
24873 Sunnymead Blvd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationFurniture StoresHome Repair & MaintenanceGlass-Broken
An excellent company. From the first time I called, I was able to get an immediate estimate, the price later matched and I was able to get the work done on a weekend. The crew who worked with us were
5.Moreno General Services
14340 Elsworth St Ste 103
Door & Window ScreensBuilding SpecialtiesHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
1440 3rd St Ste 21
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcPlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
Mario goes out of his way to make sure you are completely satisfied with your project. I recommend him highly - honest and pays attention to the details.
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
FREE Glass protectant+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good a
The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Moreno Valley area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.