www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time. More Info
1.Mr Tire Auto Service Centers
3905 Arendell St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
After reading the two negative reviews I crossed them off my list until a local fellow told me that’s where he goes. The tire pressure warning light on the dash of my 2013 SUV had come on. Being an ol
2.City Tire & Muffler Inc
1200 Arendell St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust Systems
We where up from Florida staying the week and our car cv axles needs to be fixed. We called at 8am on Monday and the car was fixed and running great 2 and 1/2 hours later. They got the parts did the
3.Family Tire & Auto Service
5429 Hwy 70 W
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
4.American Tire Distributors
147 Nc Highway 24
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Dealers
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
300 Nc Highway 24
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
6.Carteret Tire Co
3903 Arendell St
Tire DealersBrake Repair
7.Mark's Tire & Alignment Service
518 Live Oak St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsWheels-Aligning & Balancing
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.