2400 Cromwell St S
2.Sanford Hawley Clinic
1412 Main Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Sanford Moorhead Clinic
4000 28th St S
4.Sanford Children's CARE Clinic
100 4th St S Ste 308
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsNursesMedical Clinics
Sanford Children's CARE Clinic in Fargo, ND diagnoses, treats and prevents abuse and evaluate injuries for children. We provide a child-friendly environment.
5.Sanford Heart And Vasular Clinic
801 Broadway N, Floor 3
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesMedical Centers
Sanford Heart and Vascular Clinic in Fargo, ND doctors provide some of the best cardiovascular treatments care for those with heart diseases, strokes and more.
6.Sanford Broadway Clinic Laboratory
737 N Broadway Drive, Second Floor, Desk 2
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
7.Sanford Clinic Adult Bhvrl
100 4th St S
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologistsMental Health Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.