320 2nd Ave S
Woodlawn Dental welcomes you to our website! Our philosophy is to provide treatment to the whole person - with a special focus on how your teeth and gums relate to your total body health. We want you
2.Skatvold Family Dentistry PC
841 Belsly Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
At Skatvold Family Dentistry, P.C. Dr. Erik Skatvold and staff offer comprehensive family dental care. We are committed to providing professional, personalized dental care to our patients. We are conv
3.David K Tranby - Southview Dental Care
2704 12th St S
At Southview Dental Care, Dr. David Tranby and his staff offer long lasting dentistry with a gentle touch. We see patients from the Fargo-Moorhead and surrounding area. We provide general dentistry fo
915 37th Ave S
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Here at Steidl Family Dentistry our motto is to treat patients like family. To us that starts the second you walk through our door. We work hard to have a friendly staff that gets to know you as a per
5.Hieb, James Christopher
309 Sheyenne St
Dr. Hieb is located in West Fargo, ND and provides patients with comprehensive dental services at an affordable price for the entire family. Our goal is to make you feel at ease during your visit and
6.William K Larson DDS
211 5th St S
7.Robert Toutges DDS
3565 23rd Ave S
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future