Broad Ripple Lock Service
2023 Broad Ripple Ave, Indianapolis, IN, 46220 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
3.Craig's Lock & Safe Service
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Craig has been my locksmith for years. I started using Craig about 10 years ago for my business, and since, have used his services at my home, on my carand I have recommended his services to numerous
4.Broad Ripple Lock Service
2023 Broad Ripple Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
5.American Locksmith Service Hendricks County
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
6.Fast Towing & Junk Car Buyer
3606 Delmar Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomotive Roadside Service
A great towing and junk car buyer to call who will go out of his way to please you. He has great prices and know all the shortest way to save you money on your tows or your junk vehicles. The good par
7.A Better Lock Company
W 300 N
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults
A Better Lock Company is an S corporation that's been in business for 23 years. Rex J. Stowers founded the company in Lebanon 23 years ago. Since the date of establishment, our company has strived to
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Mooresville area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.