1032 N Douglas Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK, 73130
1.Northwest Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
2921 SW 139th St
Locks & Locksmiths
He got here super fast and it took him maybe 2 minutes to unlock my car. Great rate and very professional. I highly suggest you use this guy!
3.Don's Mobil Lock Shop Inc.
323 E Daws St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
After trying several other places who refused to help, I called Don's. They didn't hesitate! Thank you so much!!!
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Local Locksmith Super helpful. I locked myself out while doing laundry, checked their website and i called,friendly smith was there within 10 minutes. He got the lock undone in about 8 minutes, had a
Serving Oklahoma City And Surrounding Areas
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
They are friendly, professional, and Fast. Went in with a key to my car, the only key, and was expecting the worst in trying to get a new one. They took the broken key and were able to piece it toge
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Jefrry was incredible. I've never come across such a kind-hearted stranger before... As luck would have it, I got locked out of my apartment the day I moved in, which happened to coincide with the we
7.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
Serving the Moore area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.