BZ Dependable Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
Teaneck, NJ, 07666
PlumbersConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Construction ConsultantsPlumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
Visit our website
2.Air Group LLC
1 Prince Rd
PlumbersBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
Air Group has been servicing the HVAC systems in my house since before we bought it 5 years ago. They were the original installers of a 3-zone system. When I first moved into the house, I tried Air
3.AAA American Quick Sewer & Plumbing
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsBoiler Repair & Cleaning
4.BZ Dependable Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
PlumbersBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
$35 Off Any Service or Repair+4more
BZ Dependable Plumbing & Heating, Inc., is an owner-operated plumbing company serving all of Bergen County and surrounding areas. BZ Dependable Plumbing & Heating can provide you with solutions to all
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater RepairSewer Cleaners & Repairers
We purchased a house approximately 4 years ago. A few weeks later we had water in the basement. It turned out that our lines were very old and broken and needed replacing immediately. Concrete floo
6.Muccia Plumbing, Inc.
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Save $25 When You Mention This Coupon & YP
Muccia has repaired and installed gas fired heating equipment throughout Bergen County for the past 30 Plus Year. Muccia repairs and installs AC systems throughout Bergen County.
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
Muccia Plumbing, Inc.
Hackensack, NJ, 07601
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?