Stahl Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
Pittsburgh, PA, 15218
1.TRU Plumbing & Excavating Co. LLC
112 Mcbride Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersExcavation Contractors
Outstanding company and crew. The owner, AJ, is friendly, experienced, and a great communicator. He picked up his phone at 10:00 on a Saturday night and was out to the installation of service line the
1190 Island Ave
Mc Kees Rocks,PA
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
$125 Basic Sewer Service+2more
We are a full service plumbing company offering residential and commercial services. We also do back flow testing, heating and cooling, and boiler service.
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Equipment & Systems
Had water heater installed. Work was done quickly and done well. Technicians were courteous and knowledgeable. Be prepared to pay top dollar.
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.John Haughey and Sons Plumbing
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBathroom RemodelingWater Heaters
Visit our website
I have used these guys twice for clogged drains and a broken wall pipe in my sink. Both times were urgent issues and they were able to come out the same day! They were very professional and knowledg
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Moon Township area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.