Serving the Moody area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Brian's Flooring & Design
2928 6th Ave S
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersTile-Contractors & Dealers
2.Smith Construction flooring and remodeling LLCServing the Moody, AL area
Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsTile-Contractors & DealersCommercial & Industrial Flooring Contractors
Our company has been in business for over 25 years. It’s your one-stop place for a wide range of home maintenance and repair solutions. Our staff consists of multi-skilled, friendly & excellent techni
3.Cole's Hardwoods & Carpet Repair
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsCarpet & Rug RepairStair Builders
He was punctual, professional, and very conscientious of his work. Tom did a great job on the carpet stretching repairs, was thorough and clean, and he even repaired a table with broken legs while he
4.Ted's Abbey Carpet And Floor
9146 Parkway E
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesBuilding Contractors
5.Magic City Hardwood Flooring Inc
Flooring ContractorsFloor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningHardwood FloorsFloor Materials
Joe and his crew installed my hardwoods and refinished some existing. He did a fabulous job and I am very happy with the result! I will definitely use him again.
6.Oak Mountain Flooring
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsTile-Contractors & DealersBuilding Contractors
Oak Mountain Flooring has been serving Greater Shelby County Alabama for over 15 Years.Locally Owned and Operated for Quality Workmanship and Reliability. We provide flooring solutions for all your re
7.Sherer's Flooring & Granite SouthServing the Moody, AL area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesCarpet & Rug Dealers
Top Quality Flooring Sale
www.YourFlooringExperts.us Quality carpet & hardwood floors.Save time with in-home appointments
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?