1.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
4.Bailey James Ii DDSServing the Monument Valley, UT area
Dr. Bailey has been practicing dentistry for over 30 years. With his dedicated staff he offers high-quality family dentistry in a stress free environment. Our services include: • Preventive care • Wis
5.Mark's DenturesServing the Monument Valley, UT area
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsMedical Service OrganizationsMedical Labs
Amazing and friendly staff. The lab techs are extremely knowledgeable. My husband's grandma absolutely hated her teeth, so we took her here. They repaired her dentures, took great care of her, and she
6.Geisel, Kurt, DDS
5 Main St # C
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Verlinich Dave DDS
US Highway 491 N
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future