Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Montville area.
1.Currie's Plumbing Heating & Cooling Inc
426 Salem Tpke
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsFurnaces Parts & Supplies
Paul Currie Sr. has 43 years of knowledge thru the plumbing, heating and cooling fields. All our technicians are top notch and are constantly continuing their education for your home products. Our tec
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Have a plumbing problem? Don't want to spend hours of your valuable time waiting for a plumber? Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is America's first plumbing service company to promise customers perfect punc
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Brulotte N.P. Plumbing & Heating
If you need to hire a Lisbon, CT, plumber for your property, come to N. P. Brulotte & Sons Plumbing & Heating. Our staff is understanding and caring when it comes to dealing with plumbing issues of al
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
6.Carboni, James Plumbing & Heating Inc
574 Route 32
PlumbersPumps-Service & RepairHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
* Sunday's By Appointment Only * Please Contact Us For More Information
7.S L S Heating
52 Prest St
PlumbersWater HeatersWater Heater RepairHeating Contractors & Specialties
Visit our website
Excellent service. Technician was on site in less than an hour from when I called, and he was very knowledgeable and friendly. Very fair rates, and I would not hesitate to call them again if I need th
ASAP Sewer and Drain
Serving the Montville area. Local, Top-Rated PlumberReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?