1.GCR Tires & Service
4358 6225 Rd
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairTrailers-Repair & Service
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide producMore Nearby Locations »
2180 E Main St.
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto TransmissionAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
3.Standard Tire & Service Centers
1000 N Townsend Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Standard Tire & Service Centers is more than just a tire store. We serve the automotive needs of customers in Montrose, CO and surrounding areas.
4.Tire Dealers Warehouse
12045 6300 Rd
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
10 Merchant Dr
Tire DealersNew Car DealersUsed Car Dealers
6.A & A Auto Customs
530 N Townsend Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels
7.Elk Creek Automotive
2500 N Townsend Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
Elk Creek services all three of our vehicles from major repairs to oil changes with tire rotations. Melissa and Ken are trustworthy and extremely capable. Thanks to them, we drive confidently and sa
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.