Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Montrose area. More Info
1.WM of the Rockies - Montrose Hauling
440 Kristen Ct
Trash Containers & DumpstersRecycling CentersRubbish RemovalGarbage Collection
Waste Management provides residential, commercial and industrial trash collection, as well as recycling and dumpster services. We support a number of local community organizations with employee volunt
440 Kristen Ct
Garbage CollectionWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentTrash HaulingRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersMore Nearby Locations »
3.West Montrose Sanitation District
62627 Lasalle Rd
Garbage CollectionWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentUtility CompaniesGovernment Offices
4.River Ranch Rolloff & Tree Svc
62511 Jona Ct
5.Cimarron Ridge Rolloff
14888 Shavano Valley Rd
Garbage CollectionWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
6.Dumpsters R UsServing the Montrose, CO area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
7.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
Serving the Montrose area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.